antisocial doublechin - smog smog everywhere!

Adventures of =)) surviving in this crazy concrete jungle. The wallpaper of this blog is where I long for, eventually.

Sunday, January 2

Happy new year. Happy new year indeed. =))

Thank God for everything.

posted by yvonne at 01:32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Another blah from =)) Nobody can ignore what happ...
  • As much as I miss North America, I am glad I am ba...
  • I AM ANTISOCIAL. So I discovered in this trip. How...
  • Who would've thought. I am back in N. America, aft...
  • "You asked for it!" - Yes, so what have I gotten m...
  • Wow! The Red Sox won! I wish I was in Vancouver t...
  • Now that I'm in my working routine... I HATE MOND...
  • So this is my new record. Sleepless for 41 hours....
  • I'm still alive, in case anyone wonders. It is jus...
  • Tomorrow's my first day of work. I still remember...

About Me

Name: yvonne

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger