antisocial doublechin - smog smog everywhere!

Adventures of =)) surviving in this crazy concrete jungle. The wallpaper of this blog is where I long for, eventually.

Monday, October 18

Now that I'm in my working routine...

I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by yvonne at 01:23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • So this is my new record. Sleepless for 41 hours....
  • I'm still alive, in case anyone wonders. It is jus...
  • Tomorrow's my first day of work. I still remember...
  • So it's been one month since the last time I blogg...
  • Tragic. Utterly tragic. I'm so glad that I don't ...
  • Thanks to some stats counter, I found out that the...
  • What can I say? I am no good in executions... So ...
  • This is spoiled - I am sore from carrying all the ...
  • Random thoughts during my weekend in China:   Wh...
  • uh oh. Offer number 2. What do I do?!?

About Me

Name: yvonne

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger