So it's been one month since the last time I blogged and yes, many things happened.
1. Our backpacking trip to Shanghai. Surely that trip has opened our eyes! And I'm glad that I travelled with Mr. Chu, who did everything for me! ;))
2. My granny's passing. Well, my grandma lived a good life, I'd say. My parents flew back to attend the funeral. The incident got me thinking - how can a Christian pray for someone who has already died but didn't receive Christ before one's passing?
3. My career at Li&Fung shall begin on September 1, 2004. =( What to do? I have to wake up early again...! I have to dress up decently now...! And, when will I ever have the chance of taking another almost schedule-less trip like this one again? Man!
Anyway. I hope I don't hate work so much once it begins. However, I should be grateful on how God has always been blessing me for all the good things that I don't deserve.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home