antisocial doublechin - smog smog everywhere!

Adventures of =)) surviving in this crazy concrete jungle. The wallpaper of this blog is where I long for, eventually.

Saturday, August 30

Gas is so expensive nowadays. 91.9?

posted by yvonne at 03:33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Work sucks. Well. I take that back. I am hard to ...
  • how has my summer been? here's a link to my shor...
  • When 11 hours of sleep is still not enough, you kn...
  • Nope. One week is too long. Heck, even one day is ...
  • Who knew that a grande mocha coconut frappuccino c...
  • What's not a good idea. Not getting enough sleep. =(
  • The last laugh. Maybe it isn't so funny afterall =...
  • I shall always have the last laugh. ha! ;))
  • After seeing Mr. Chu every single day for the past...
  • Sometimes, it's so good living at home. But other ...

About Me

Name: yvonne

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger