antisocial doublechin - smog smog everywhere!

Adventures of =)) surviving in this crazy concrete jungle. The wallpaper of this blog is where I long for, eventually.

Tuesday, August 12

What's not a good idea.
Not getting enough sleep. =(

posted by yvonne at 14:52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The last laugh. Maybe it isn't so funny afterall =...
  • I shall always have the last laugh. ha! ;))
  • After seeing Mr. Chu every single day for the past...
  • Sometimes, it's so good living at home. But other ...
  • I love summer. I love summer when I get to spend t...
  • re: dilemma "Once you know God�s will for you her...
  • oh my baby. i'm referring to my car =)) my oz rall...
  • You know what's a really cool job to have? Fire wo...
  • Well. One decision has been made. I am going to ge...
  • oh yea. I forgot to say. My mcgill email account i...

About Me

Name: yvonne

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger