Thursday, January 2

Happy new year!!! Or, I should say. Have eternal joy.

Oh my goodness!!! It's already year 2003...!!! I'm turning 24...!!!

My new year's resolution?
...we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the santifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
Fight the good fight of faith.
Opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge.
Now this is what the Lord Almighty says, "Give careful thoughts to your ways. You have planted much, but have harvested little. You eat, but never enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it."
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home