antisocial doublechin - smog smog everywhere!

Adventures of =)) surviving in this crazy concrete jungle. The wallpaper of this blog is where I long for, eventually.

Thursday, October 10

Crap. I made several grammatical mistakes in the email.
I hope the three interviewers don't mind. Or rather, that God has decided to blind them from my errors. (don't I wish...)

posted by yvonne at 13:03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Today was the big day! My first interview (and hop...
  • So after having things cool down a little bit, I a...
  • The story of my weekend - I'm really sad.
  • As you all know, I'm a pretty big hockey fan. So I...
  • There is God, but there are also sins, and there a...
  • This entry from a devo book sums up very well what...
  • This is what I learnt today: Urgency is the abili...
  • I shall not be frustrated by what I don't have. I...
  • Another beautiful day in Vancouver. Aren't we bles...
  • This is a forward I got from one of my Montreal fr...

About Me

Name: yvonne

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger