Unfortunately I may have to change the name of this blog. On this very day of labour, the Vancouver weather has resumed (i.e. wet and cold). No more sun, not more blue skies, just grey and more grey. Today is one of those days you just want to curl into your bed with your thick thick blanket and just snooze! I would be in bed right now, but I have this "curse" that if I sleep too much, I get a headache. =( I have a feeling I'm just going to waste the day away...
Anyway. Good thing is, my remaining high school friends and I had a little reunion at Horseshoe Bay yesterday. We managed to catch some rays as we boat around Horseshoe Bay. I've never done that before but it was fun. We all took turns driving that "dai fay"/big fly and did all these crazy turns and stuff. The best part is when we drove against the current and the boat just lifted off briefly into the air...that was so much fun! And as we were on that boat, zooming through the waters, we got to imagine us being in one of those drug-smuggling, or fugitive chase-scenes. Or, being one of those super sexy models with the wind blowing against us...it sounds pathetic but it seemed fun when we were on the boat...By the end, we were all wet and salty but oh well. *shrug* =)) Then we, with our wet shirts and stuff, went to this seafood restaurant, which has an awesome view of the dock and the bay. The seafood was delicious, and it was an expensive dinner, but it was fun while it lasted. It was also interesting how we took 15 or 20 minutes to figure out our shares for the check. I still can't believe why it took so long, and why we didn't ask for separate checks. Anyway. Afterwards, the plan was go to bowling at RICHMOND's SilverCity (?!?) but by the time we arrived there, it was 11:10 and the place closes at 12. We were half dead already but since it'll probably be a while until our next reunion, we went for bubble tea anyway. The unbelieveable part is that it took them one full hour to have some of the orders delivered. Several of us ended up sitting around and not having anything to drink. I waited for so long that I started to get thirsty and wanted something to drink. Talk about bad service. It really sucks and we ended up leaving the place thirsty! I dont' think I'll ever go there again. (FYI Vancouverites, the place is ESTEA at Richmond). Nevertheless, it was a good day in general. Here's the picture:
Now this is getting quite dumb... in order to access the albums I put in imagestation, my guests must be a member...
therefore, I've created a phony membership so that all my friends can use that phony membership to access to my guestbook without being a member (and receiving any junk mails)
member: doublechinvisitor
password: visitor
Oh, a shout out to my highschool friend Annique: Congrads on your engagement!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
(They are engaged already! My golly. Annique's my age! Actually, she's a month or two younger than me!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home